Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ok, I'm gonna be quick, cuz I've got a head-splitting headache. I thought I should update, even if there isn't much to say! Shingles are still nasty, getting a little worse. Hopefully they will clear up by Tuesday, my pen pal is coming for some appointments. I might not be able to see her! And of course there's Ruth, I HAVE to be better by the time she gets here! My port is sooooo nice! I like it best, which is funny cuz I was just saying last week I didn't want one! Well, I guess I shouldn't judge before. I'm gonna go now, cuz they aren't lying when they say shingles is painful! Buh-Bye Loves!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis..sorry about the shingles. Sorry I haven't blogged..been well I won't make excuses..I've been lazy. Actually I have been frantically trying to finish Christmas presents to get them shipped this week. Plus we have UB's family Christmas party this weekend. Hunter is still working very hard on your projects. Hope to see you soon.
Love..Fav Aunt

Ruth said...

I talked to my oncologist's office and they said no problem for me to see you... my immunity is great. Nathan has been immunized, so hopefully they'll let him in. Saw your dad at church yesterday! I have a pile of goodies from the WELCA ladies.....all for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla
the Nutcracker was sooo much fun. I tripped over a nother girls dress inthe finally because she wouldn't pick it up. Other wise it was awwwesoome. Love Ashley