A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Gotta be quick, but I wanted to post before it starts to get any more chaotic. I have decided to get a feeding tube so that I can get the Go Lightly. I tried to drink it, but it tastes like salty licorice!!! Not the best taste, let alone aftertaste!! Hopefully that will make things a tad easier. I will most likely post tomorrow, depending on how I feel after. The test is scheduled to be at 11 tomorrow morning. Oh, great. My bandage for my port just got changed less than an hour ago, and it just came off!!! Wish us luck, and pray for God to guide the docs hands, and that we will get results, preferably good!! Love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment