A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Hi Hi Hi!! Well, my line surgery went as smoothly as it could. I'm still in a bit of pain, but I have four different painkillers, so I am fairly set. It was being temperamental this morning, though, and tried not to draw! But we got the best of it.......this time. They also brought more paints, so I am going to paint my windows when mom wakes up. I hate it when they put leads ion me at night, they are more of a nuisance than anything, always going off with their annoying bells in the middle of the night! Yuck. Well, anyway. I 'm glad y'all liked my dress, I felt so pretty in it! I am going to write my poem (s) into a song, with the help of David, the music therapist. I also met another patient who plays the piano. He's really good. Also, back when I was having my muscle spasms in my back, one of the fellows (that's a type of doctor) knows acupressure, so she would come a few days a week and do that to help loosen my muscles. Well, she would use this lotion that smelled like sweet peas, and so the other day she saw some sweet pea shimmer body lotion, and got it for me! Uh oh, I'm on the playroom computer, and my battery on my IV pump is dying. I'm getting really tired and my chest is starting to hurt anyway, so I'll talk later! Loves for my doves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everyone who comes in contact with you falls in love with you dont they that is so sweet they brought you shimmer sweet pea Yummy Smell! sorry the pain is so bad. I am glad you have music again I know you love it,. well it is early I must shower or all the kids will go Mrs. Johnson you dont smell so well 1st graders and kinders never hold back ps never ask a kinder if your hair looks okay. Love Aunt Kat
For once you are posting more than I AM! I have to download pics of Nathan's birthday extravaganza.... then I'll post them. Soon! See you in 8 short days!
Post a Comment