Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh dear. I haven't been a very good girl about posting, have I? Oh well. I did have reasons. No one has commented in forever. I figured my fame had worn off. There is still hope though, right? Anyway. enough groveling for one post. I am proud to announce I will be able to go to public school part time next year! And we are getting our doggy back tonight! Just keep in mind I DO need reassurance. Goodnight then.

3 comments:

TaraW said...

Hello Miss Kayla, hope you're feeling better. Great news about school:) We went camping this weekend in Fairbanks for Desi's birthday. The weather was beeeeyootiful. It looks like we brought it back with us. Hope you're enjoying some outdoor time.
Tara W.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla! That is so awesome about school. You will have a blast! Are you interested in helping with the rummage sale? We will be sorting stuff after service on Sunday and again Wednesday night if you are interested. I'll be giving you a call :)

Ruth said...

Hey girlie. I've been on vacation... a real vacation.... with the beach and everything. Going home tomorrow. Maybe see you Sunday? Tons of pics on my blog(s) now.........

I know how you feel about the no comment thing.