A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Hi all. more bad news. I'm back at Prov, still not sure what is a going on. They seem to think it might be Crone's Disease, but I'm already on the treatment for that. They want to put in another PICC line. Joy. But whatever, all I care about is figuring this mess out. I am still unable to eat. Dad went back to work yesterday, which is a bittersweet thing, since it would have been wonderful to have him here. He let's me watch scary movies. Well, I think I'll be leaving now, I've got a 10 $ bet going with the child life specialist to see if I can be the first to find all the items in the find it tube. there is all the alphabet dice, a pony bead, a penny, a balloon, a baseball, a block, a butterfly, a candy cane, a car, an eraser, s top hat, a marble, a pom pom, a rubber band, a wiggle eye, a safety pin, a smiley face, a flag, a fish, a star, an egg, a ring, and a snowflake. I only have to find the penny, the butterfly, and the marble. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kayla! What the HECK? I turn my back for a minute and you're BACK in the hospital???? You are in big trouble, young lady. I'll talk to you soon.
that sucks kayla, but i hope you get the $10.00! and i hope you get out soon!katrina
Kayla we are thinking of you as much as my mushed brain can took my test today in the big town of Walla Walla who knows he said go back and check your answers I said are you kidding me if I do that I would probably end up changing all of them so I closed my eyes and handed it in. I hope you win the 10 bucks my money is on you. Get better soon Love Aunt Kat
Post a Comment