A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Nobody can possibly be as pissed off at the world right now as I am. They not only won't let me off clear liquids, but they want to put in a feeding tube (here's the link to see what it is, although it's pretty self explanitory: http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org/dental/tube_feeding.htm , so I hope this link works). I'l let everyone know what the outcome of that will be. In the mean time, keep praying I get out for my b-day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You sure have every right to be pissed off at the world righ now! Your feisty attitude can only help. Please Lord, let her get out for her b-day. Amen.
I saw you eating yesterday.... so I hope that progress continues in a forward direction.... fingers crossed that you'll be out by Saturday for MY birthday party. :)
Post a Comment