Phooey. They let me eat, but I cramped up almost immediately, so now I'm NPO..............again. I highly doubt I'll be out of here for my birthday, which thoroughly sucks. The longer this takes, the less faith I have. But I guess all we need to do is keep praying. Hard. That and they are really pushing for that tube. Ans Seattle is frothing at the mouth to get me into their clutches, but I won't go down at all, and if I have to, then it will be AFTER my birthday. I don't mind the fact of being in here for it as much as I mind not being able to eat. I mean, I've been in here for Mom and Dad's birthdays. On a happier note, my line was nice to us today and gave some blood!
to hopeinalaska (Corrine and the group),
I'd love a visit, but hopefully I won't be here. I am always open to visitors, it makes the time go by much faster! (this may sound mean, but I'm not surprised it's only us left. Some of the people last year were really lacking in faith, which is really unfortunate. Faithfully is the only way to live!) But most definitely, I'd really appreciate it.
2 comments:
Hang in there Kayla. We're almost back into the United States and everything has gone pretty well on our trip. We'll be in touch soon.
Andy
I am so frustrated on your behalf. Really....
Remember, we are all on our own faith journey.... you are an important part of that journey for many of us.... The road is often bumpy.
Post a Comment