Monday, October 22, 2007

Can't be long, it's pretty late, and I've got a physical therapy appt. tomorrow. Got some good books the other day. AGain, I reccommend Fireside. I love their website name: goodbooksbadcoffee.com. Funny. Well, labwork is still NORMAL. Not feeling very chatty, I'm getting an infusion of prednisone. It makes me grumpy and hungry. I have to get two a week. We went to Hacienda's tonight for dinner. Yummmmm. Well, bye.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I am soooooo glad you are doing better. Great news about your labs! TAlk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla,
Just checking in to let you know that I am thinking of you. Just battling a bit of depression myself. I guess that's life, you're up, you're down, you're up, you're...well, you get the picture. I'm just not looking forward to the dark days. But as Ruth says, "...live your life before the bus runs you over". And, I'd like to add...remember to give God thanks and praise! So, thank you gracious Lord, for giving us Kayla. Amen.