Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hello my loves!!! Can't talk for long, Ruth and Nathan are here. Out of isolation! Woo hoo!!! Going out on pass! Woo hoo!!! We are going to the Christmas ship parade tonight. It has been soooo much fun having them here. I'm just really glad that I got out of iso before they left! We are spending some time in the playroom, waiting for the piano to free up so I can play some Christmas carols. See ya, I don't hear any piano, so I guess it's my time to tickle the ivorys!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hey there I am so glad that things worked out when Ruth and Nathan came!! Out on a Pass to go see the boat parade That sounds like a blast we had ours last weekend but i looked like Alvin and felt horrible so no boat show have loads of Fun Love Aunt Kat

Shannon said...

Hello Kayla, so glad to hear you are getting out and about. It is so good for your soul to be active. Here is a little humor for you today. (you'd better be good for goodness sake)


A young child walked up to her mother and stared at her hair. As mother scrubbed on the dishes, the girl cleared her throat and sweetly asked; "Why do you have some grey strands in your hair?"
The mother paused and looked at her daughter. "Every time you disobey, I get one strand of grey hair. If you want me to stay pretty, you better obey."
The mother quickly returned to her task of washing dishes. The little girl stood there thinking. She cleared her throat again. "Mother?" She sweetly asked again.
"Yes?" Her Mother replied. "Why is Grandma's hair all grey?"

Ruth said...

It was great to see you. You look so good I can hardly understand why you are in the HOSPITAL. I am hoping you can get out soon and do something festive for Christmas before it's time to go back and GET THINGS DONE. It's time for the cure, my dear.