Thursday, December 20, 2007

Liquid Diet AGAIN!!

Hi Everyone.
Posting for Kayla today. Unfortunately, she has been put back on an all liquid diet. Chron's is acting up. Hopefully she will be able to eat mashed potatoes for Christmas. She will most likely be inpatient for Christmas. We are praying for a pass.
She will update herself on Monday.
Take Care
Jeneice & Kayla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla. Sorry to hear that the Chron's is acting up again. We sure pray that it backs off so you can go ahead with the transplant. It'll sure be nice if you can get a pass for Christmas so you can get out and about.

Take care, talk to you soon.

Love, Grandpa R

Ruth said...

Kayla - I am so sorry to hear this. I know you must be really, really frustrated. That's OK. Have yourself a pity party and then we'll press on... I know that transplant is going to happen SOON. I love you and I'll talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla, Boy if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. So sad to hear you are having a difficult time. You and your parents are in my prayers every single day. We just got back from daughter Julie's graduation in Colorado. We tried to have a mini vacation at Winter Park but between altitude sickness, colds and being over tired, we mostly stayed in the hotel. We did see an awesome light display at the Denver Zoo. What did you think of the Christmas ships? When I was in high school, I sang Christmas caroles on the ships with my singing group. It's good to be home. Thinking of you! Linda Markus

Shannon said...

I dont know Kayla, but I think they need to come up with a more fitting name for Chron's like big bummer butthead or something like that. Sure seems to know just when you are starting to have a bit of fun. I suppose you just have to try and keep laughing to keep your sanity, so here is a little help for you today. Oh I'm praying you get a break!!!
*
*
When the mother returned from the grocery store, her small son pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for. Then he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter.
"What are you doing?" his mom asked. "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained."I'm looking for the seal."

Have a good day.