A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Ok, so he's gone now, but he's coming back soon. So, where was I? Oh yeah, complaining about how they are starving me for probably no reason! Gggggrrrrrr...........oh well. Poo. There. OH!!! AANNNNDDD..........they actually put an IV halfway up my arm, right above the crease in my elbow!! YUCK!!!! It hurts so bad. Oh!! My ring tone for my phone is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". How awesome is that???!! I figured what the heck, why not? It's festive, isn't it?? Anyway. I'm glad everyone likes my peom. I think I'll even write it into a song. I mean, what else am I gonna do? We decorated my room last night. Ron got here Saturday night with our truck. That's been really nice. Well, I just realized I need to get my shot! We restarted them today, But they are going to try and cut back the evening dose entirely. If that doesn't work, then they are gonna try and go to 1/4 of the real dose, which is 100. Making the evening dose 25 mls. Which isn't really enough to make a difference. But anyway. I've gotta go stab myself, and the therapy dude should be here with my keyboard any minute. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kayla..Kayla. How does one respond to this post...I guess I will say ouch. We went yesterday and cut down a tree and let me tell you I am too old to be climbing mountains to get a tree (ok maybe not too old but definately too out of shape)
Better go decorate it.
Love Aunt Moosie
GI'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with those darn lines, but glad to hear you are getting some sweets for your sweet tooth. Here's my latest for your enjoyment. Hope tomorrow bright for you.
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Dishes.
Dishes who?
Dishes the police! Come out with your hands up!
I know its silly but fun.
Have a good day.
Shannon
Post a Comment