A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Blaaaaaaaahhhhhh. don't you hate it when you feel like utter crap? I now have a yeast infection, so they are taking samples, and X rays. So that means more drugs, blood draws everyday, and tests. that and I hurt my back again, so that's a whole other subject. I guess looking at the bright side I can be off my IV at 1 pm until 6 pm. It's never long enough though................maybe I should try to eat lunch, so goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment