Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hi to all.
Last night was very long. I had a few nose bleeds that wouldn't stop and pressure sore problems that are a pain in the back side. The wound team is on that though with some new and improved stuff. The Rheumatologists ordered a platelet transfusion. It went very well, no adverse reactions! I (and everybody else)like it when it's just another boring transfusion.I have been having blurred vision for a while, this afternoon, I went to the Opthamologist. Great news, my eyes show no sign of Iritis from the SJRA!! Just a side effect from the steroids and the other ingredients in the daily cocktail. They will go away. My aunt Michelle and grandmother Gloria came up from Idaho for a few days
Tonight I will start on Enbrel. Two shots a week. Hopefully it will help with the MAS. Keep praying! Thanks to everyone who has commented.
Thanks to Pastor Andy for visiting my parents & I! His visit was a huge blessing!!
Gotta Run (Sleeping to do)!!
Love
Kayla

2 comments:

Spook, Carol & Michaela said...

Dear Kayla,
I hope that you are feeling better. I bet you hear that alot from people. I hope you are having some fun in you life just kidding where ever you are there is humor.
Everone in confirmation is thinking about you even people you don't really know. Hey your getting popular! LOL
Well I guess I will talk to you later!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You BFF
Michaela

Ruth said...

Any day that you update your blog YOURSELF is a good day for your readers. Keep it coming!