SO SORRY!!! I have been very bad about updation of my blog. I am completely whooped from my week, but it is the kind of tired that is good if you know what I mean. That's why tomorrow will be Sunday, the day of rest (literally for us!) That and my grandparents leave after being here for about two weeks, which is a bummer (b/c) that leads into the next thing I have to say, which is: I have two more days of anti-fungal IV meds, then I'm off everything IV.
After that I am free to go to the Ronald McDonald House, then after I complete rehab, I can come home!!! Keep up the prayers, and any other ways you can think of to help, b/c no matter what they say, I know my family is in a lot of need in a lot of ways. But, that kind of talk bums ya out, and we don't want that, do we?? All week we've gone out on passes, and we just need a day of rest, just like God meant. so I leave you now to rest up for a day of resting and lazing and basically the first day we've hung out at the Ron Don as a somewhat normal family. Gosh, does it feel good. See ya tomorrow!!
2 comments:
This was such good news, I had to read it TWICE to be sure I got it right... they are letting you OUT? What does rehab involve? I'm so excited for you. Wish I could come visit.
Hi Kayla
We are so happy that you will be able to go home. Today I'm going to a branding at the Hunewill's. How long is rehab? Maybe you could come down for Bodie.
Your cousin,
Ashley
Post a Comment