A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Hola, amigos!!! I think I'm finally on the upswing of things. All my numbers are good except for my white blood cells are zip. All staff purell and mask before coming into my room, and everyone else has to purell when they come into my room, and when they leave too. Nobody sick, no flowers, live or fake, no prepared foods, no raw foods, and all that jazz. Other than that I feel pretty good. All we need to do is bring up my white cells and keep everything else where it is and we can start to think about at least getting me out of here and into the Ronald McDonald House, and then homeward bound. Well, I'm gettin a little spacey, and I don't really have much more to say, except Night At The Museum is a really good movie, I recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Kayla,
It's good to hear that you are doing better!!!
We are all thinking about you.
We have today this Monday off from school only 12 more school days left then my parents are shipping me off to Band camp then seattle then montana.
Well it's going to be a bummpy ride. I heard that night at the Museum is suppose to be a really good movie i am probaly going to be seeing it in band or chior.
Well I gotta go.
Ttyl
Michaela
I am so glad that you are feeling better..yeah! Things here are good very hot today 86 not that I am complaining I like it. I made it back to work today the kids at school were all so happy to see me and said the sub was quite a bore little suck ups but hey it makes my day. Both Sam and Darien made it to school Sam missed four days Darien three. I am so hoping you are homeward bound soon I have my fingers crossed for you that it will be soon. well you take care Lots of hugs and kisses, Aunt Kat
Post a Comment