A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Hello, hello, hello. How are we today? We are splendid, right? Right? Well, we would be better if we coulod eat, but hey, it looks promising for getting out of here for my birthday. Maybe even for tomorrow! I sure hope so, I was really looking forward to that party! I won't be able to eat anything, but I didn't plan on stuffing myself with chili and cake anyway. The only thing I can really have is non fatty foods, and that's when my numbers are normal again. We haven't gotten them back yet, but I will post them ASAP. I also have some really really really big news, but I'm gonna make you wait! TA TA for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kayla,
This is Ruth's cousin Lori. I've been following your blog and sending thoughts as prayers your way. I'll pray hard that you can make it to the party, because I'd sure love to meet you! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts!
Lori
Hi Kayla,
I'm anxious to hear your BIG NEWS! We will meet this week for confirmation, I'll be sure to fill you in afterwards. We'll be praying for you.
Big news? Big news? How can you keep your adoring fans in such suspense?!?
Hey little missy went shopping with Shannon for your B-day gift and I think you will like it hopefully however keeping to true form it will be a little late. We love and miss you and will talk to you today for your Birthday. Love Aunt Kat
Post a Comment