Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ooooooo, hi Andy, hi Laura! I have missed you guys soooooo much! Church feels so different without you guys. And I know I'm not the only one missing you, either! Thank you so much for finding the time in your busy move to post! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Well, I'm happy to say I feel very good. It's a wonder what those IVIGs do for me. I can go up the stairs with minimal pain (it never goes away completely. I know some of you readers understand me!), and my numbers are continuing to improve. I have been out of the prison for 9 whole days, a record since Seattle. Well, I am gonna sign off here. I'll chat later, though!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

NINE DAYS! Woohoo!!! So when are you going to Seattle?? Trying to keep up with your busy schedule....

Kat said...

Hey there little missy I have tried to call the last few days but I am hoping you are out having fun. The temp has been in the 70's oh so nice this time of year we went to the park yesterday and hit some baseballs. Hope you continue to feel good. Love Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

I am excited to hear that you feel sooooo good! Atleast you did as of Saturday. We meet tomorrow night for confirmation. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. And I'll be sure to update you afterwards. Looking forward to hearing more good news from you.
Love, Corinne