A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Hey, all. Just killin time while I wait for the surgeon to come in. Yes, I said surgeon. They think they might have to pull my line. They found something on the end when they did my echo today, and they think it's either a clot, or vegetation of infection. Elch. They are gonna do whatever they can to keep it. The cultures have been growing neg for 2 days or so, so that means 1 more, and I'm clear. Some other good news is they advanced me to G-2 diet. That means I get gravy with my mashed potatoes!! Woo hoo!!! No, really, there are a lot more options on the G-2. Speaking of, it's here, so I'll let you know more when I know more. Loves!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
G-2 diet. Sounds like something the astronauts would eat.
Only two weeks and two days til I go to Seattle!
When you get all the way to G-8, it's an economic summit!
AA
Post a Comment