A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Okay, gotta be quick, because I need to take a shower in my little time slot. Gobble Gobble. Yeah, chicken broth on Turkey Day. They also found another Staph infection. They think. It's some sort of bug, and they're throwing all the usual meds to counteract it. Now I'm gonna go, but I'll update when needed. Goodbyyyyyyyye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi Kayla,
Gee it's hard to keep up will all that's going on in your life. I keep praying for great things for you. Maggie thought it was quite interesting that the two of you had surgery on the same day. First birthdays, now surgeries. Maybe next it will be something as great as win the lotto on the same day. Always think big! Needless to say, we missed the last confirmation gathering as well as you. Poor Michaela and Cassie must have been lonesome!Looking forward to all of us meeting together again, we are a fun little group, don't you think? Talk to you soon. Love, Corinne
When time, will you update us on your transplant schedule? Thanks. :)
sorry about the broth on turkey day! Thinking of you always! Lots of love and Prayers Aunt Kat
Kayla,
I can't wait to see you next week. The Nutcracker is going to be great. Never seen it so it will be the first for both of us. Lance is VERY upset that he's not coming up as well. I thought about hiding it from him, but he's pretty insightful and figured it out once he heard I was taking the train to Seattle. Love you. Keep up the faith and I'll see you on Saturday.
-Lezlee
Post a Comment