A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Ick. I don't feel very well right now at all, and the only way I can feel better is pain meds that make me sleepy, and sleepy meds that make me sleepy. And -blech- walking to relieve gas buildup. The have now got me on a g-2 diet, hopefully that will blow over without a sitch. But I'm pretty non-responsive as I sway back and forth in front of the computer screen. I will stick out the rest of my walk, and then see what I can do about a nap. By The looks of it, I'll need some more Adavan for my arms before it's all said and done. That, and even though i was heavily medicated, I don't feel like I slept well last night. My arms are going to drive me insane, I swwear. Screw spell check, I just want to take a nap cuz I feel like the water works are about to open full throttle, and I have no idea why! sleep. I need sleep. I think. I don't kniow, but I have to go. I love you all tomorrow! P.S., who liked my poem???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course we all loved your poem! Are you feeling lonely? It is so frustrating, I know, to feel like you are blogging and nobody is reading. I can assure you, many more people read than comment. I don't know why....
Post a Comment