Monday, November 12, 2007

Sorry, I just didn't want to seem rude and keep typing while I had a guest. Even in the hospital, a hostess is a hostess regardless. As I was saying before the oh so unexpected yet appreciated interruption.......wait, let me catch my bearings here..........ah, yes. Andy. I really would love that, more than anything right now, and I truly hope I can. Some old friends would be a welcome sight right now. Not that nobody recognizes me from way back when, I have people passing me by more often than not and waving. And don't think that I don't miss each of my little Alaskan buddies every second that passes. Well, I don't really have much else to say, other than my labs are doing their normal thing, a.k.a. not acting at all normal. As was expected, at least on my part, my lipase is trending upward. No big though. I'm not surprised. There are a couple less pleasant things to deal with. 1, I probably have a barium enima in my near if not immediate future. But on a little lighter key, I may get this stupid tube out today. I will post more later if the enima shows anything, or next time something comes up. Until then, pearls of my heart!

No comments: