A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Oh, Andy, that sounds supurb! Ha, I am reading a book right now with a few words slightly on the traditional side. But that's besides the point, since I already like Old English anyway. I use it as often as I can, not that there are many chances in this day and age. Oh, the music guy is here! Hold on, I'll post after he leaves...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment