It feels so weird to have nothing to say in my post. Not bad, just weird. Everything is about the same as yesterday when it comes to bloodwork and all the complicated side of things. They decided since we've had to start drawing blood from my feet to give me a day off, so now it's a poke in the foot every other day. I recommend not getting ill, it's way too much trouble. My counts are still wiped out, but we got the green light to go outside today! and such a nice day it is, i think last i've heard it was supposed to get up to 70, which is the warmest weather i've felt in a long time, and it feels really good. So i will leave you here to go enjoy it even more. And even though i always mean to, and i try to, i might not be able to post tonight. we've got more visitors coming tonight, so like always, if not tonight tomorrow.
P.S. aren't we all so proud of how well i'm doing keeping my blog up-to-date!? tee hee hee
6 comments:
I am so happy that you got to go outside and that it is such a nice day. It is very hot here today 90 hot hot but I am not complaining a good reason to eat icecream ha. I love that you have been able to post daily I love to hear from you it is ALMOST as if i am there with you! Well love you lots have a good day. Aunt Kat
You're updating your blog more often than I'm updating MINE. That's impressive. :) Drawing blood from your FEET? Ugh.... fun never ends.
KAYLA I love your site. Its very nice you know you could be an author i spent a whole hour reading it seriusly---not spelled right--- you could write a novel. GHead is due next week along with the kids. Ill send pics. is that your horse on the home page???? call me KATRINA Z
Hi Kayla,
Whats up it sounds like you are sounding much better. I'll try and call you tomorrow but i have to fit you in my busy schudule just kidding!!! Well email me sometime because emailing is fun!
Wtyl (Write to you later)
Your BFF Michaela
Kayla,
I'm so glad to hear that life is boring. Keep posting every boring detail so that we can be bored too. I am sorry to hear that they have invaded your feet, didn't they see the sign at the head of your bed?
Blessings,
Andy
Hey Kayla I would really like to see some of those pictures that your dad took last week tell him to get on it--it's not like he has any sewing to do (hee hee).
Post a Comment