Sunday, May 6, 2007

Look at me go! three days running! Well, I decided life wasn't exciting enough, so I had a 4 hour nose bleed this morning. It started at 6 AM and bled and bled and bled until about ten thirty. We had to get the Ear Nose and Throat Specialist to come and suction my nose. He had to clamp open my nostril and I had a clot big enough to shock everyone in the room, including the specialist! But now I can breath through my nose again, and hopefully we have stopped the frequent nosebleeds, at least for a few days. I got another dose of platelets this morning, since the MAS is gobbling them up like crazy. We had quite the interesting night last night for Cinco De Mayo. We figured since we can't go out to party, we'd bring the party in, and we actually didn't do too shabby of a job. We had authentic mexican food, a pinata, and the best part: sour candy. (That last bit has nothing to do with Cinco De Mayo, but oh well). Uh oh, my lunch just arrived, and so I say goodbye to you, and hello to a bowl of Beenie Weenies with my name all over it. May get on later if anything else major happens, if not I'll check in again tomorrow. Ttfn!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

wow little missy you are on tuff cookie. Darien and Sam ate the same thing for lunch at about the same time I told you even though I am not there I am with you in thought you even have me on the same food pattern as i am writing this I am eating lemon heads. I am so sorry your nose wants to give you problems feeling left out I suppose ha. I am very glad you can breathe I am feeling a little better from the flu however I am sorry to say Grandma Nikki has the flu now I feel horrible. well I will get off here and send you some pictures of the new no name kitten. Love Aunt Kat

Ruth said...

GROSS. Girl, you are a trooper to go through all that and still write with a sense of humor. Keep going. The only way out is through.