A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Howdy everyone. Sorry, I've not been very talkative lately. I am back in Children's, hopefully not for long though. They are trying once again to figure out what is going on with my stomach. And what really bums me out is that I may not be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner! Just pray that I can, cuz that would so suck if I couldn't. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna go out and eat a bunch of fatty things, we'd alter it to fit my low-fat needs. That's all we can do though, is pray for the best. Anyway, not feeling to much like talking, so I'll catch ya'll later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you want to make the drive, I'd bet I can get you an invitation to a big thanksgiving dinner here in Kalispell! Thanks for updating us, it's great to hear how your are doing. We also heard that the dinners at Good Shepherd went well, which is good to hear. We'll have to start working on a plan for me (or us) to come and see you in Seattle.
Andy
Post a Comment