A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Oh, I feel so mean! I feel like it's been ages and I've been ignoring you guys, and that makes me feel even crummier than I did when I started typing. I am on a full diet again. Not much different from any other, I just have to watch out for foods that could potentially send me into a flare. So, yay, I can eat, but poo I'll be in here for Thanksgiving. Oh well. Sissy (Kandice) is driving from the airport as we speak, so I'm doing all I can to festivate my room. Not that it needs help, my quilt is AWESOME!!! All my nurses say so. I think it's awesome. Hopefully I can get out nest week. Thanksgiving isn't a very popular discharge day, they don't seem to appreciate that. oh, GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey there Happy Almost Thanksgiving bummer that I have a cold so I am unable to come see you just me, Ace,and the kids for thanksgiving but thats okay. I will send all of your books friday can you believe I got you two from one of you favorite author can I get a whoa or should I say wow. I miss you all give your sissy a hug from meL Lots Of Love Aunt Kat
Hi Kayla. We were going to say Happy Turkey Day, but found out from your Dad this morning that your gut flared up again and you can't eat. That's a real bummer. We hope this passes real quick with the new med, so you can get on with the transplant program.
We are fine and trying to get a lot of work done. It's been cold here but no rain so we can still do things outdoors.
Gracie is doing well and adjusting to her new environment. The other evening the coyotes were howling and she didn't even look up. Guess she doesn't know what they are. Maybe if she had caught there scent she would have reacted. Anyway she is doing well and enjoying her vacation.
You take care. We'll be praying for everything to go well for you, so you can get on with your life.
Well, I guess that's it for now.
Love. Nonie & Grandpa R
Hi Kayla
Happy Turkey Day I sent you an e-mail on the 20th, and I was wondering if you got it. Gracie is so cute. She is a lot of fun to play with. Nonie might bring her over for dinner. So she can play with Jack Jack (my dog). LOTS OF LOVE Ashley :) 8)
Kayla......... they took you OFF food for Thanksgiving? That is low. Really, it's like Murphy's Law with you, kid! OK, it's gotta get better.... at least now they know what it is. Hang in there. I'll see you soon.
Post a Comment